“Aggregate Information” is information that has been combined with data about other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no one individual may be identified. For example “50% of our users have used the mobile website in the last month”.
“Cookies” are text files, that are placed on your device by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
“Personal Data” is any information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal Data does not include anonymized information (including metadata) collected by us that cannot be used to identify you, even if such information was derived from your Personal Data.
“Usage Data” is information about how you use our products and/or website, such as your browser type, domains, page views, duration, and information about the products you use.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data when we deliver our products, conduct marketing campaigns, gather feedback, provide customer support, fulfill orders, and run other business operations. The Personal Data we collect varies based upon whether you are using our Sites, Products, or other Services.
For the information that you provide to us at newsletter sign up, check out, or when you set up your account, may include your name, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, country where you reside, and other information that may help is to better provide service to you.
We may also collect data from your use of our service, such as how you use a particular service. This data includes:
- Device-specific information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information).
- Log information. When you use our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, such as Usage Data, usage detail and device event information (e.g., crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.)
- Location information. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
- Information we collect when you are signed in to our Services may be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you. Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or products.
- Verify your identity. We may use your Personal Data to verify who you are.
- Send you marketing materials. We may send you marketing materials, such as promotional emails or catalogues, to keep you informed of our upcoming product releases. You generally must opt-in to receiving our marketing materials, and you may opt out of receiving them at any time. For more information on how to opt out, please see YOUR CHOICES below.
- Respond to your queries and fulfill your requests. We may communicate with you upon your request.
- Provide support. We may request Personal Data in order to provide support to you. We may also collect Personal Data that are associated with your feedback.
- Processing transactions. We may use your Personal Data that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase to confirm your use of a valid credit card (or other methods of payment), process your payment via a credit card (or other methods of payment), and send you the products.
We also gather non-descriptive, non-identifiable statistical information about how many visitors use our Services, how our users use the Services, how our users access certain content available on our website, how long our users access certain content, what content our users are accessing, and our user preferences or settings for website and products. We use this Information for statistical analysis of how users make use of the Services so we can better improve our Services.
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Although most browsers and devices accept Cookies and other Data Collection Technologies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline Cookies. If you disable Cookies, some Services may not function properly.
Interest Based Advertising: We may use vendors to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These advertising vendors may collect (through the use of Data Collection Technologies) non-identifiable information about your visits and interactions with our website and products. In addition, our vendors may also use the information about your visits to other websites to target advertisements for products and services available from us.
Please note: Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature (DNT) that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites, including our Services, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Because we know your Personal Data is important to you, we may share your information for the reason(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect it, with your consent, as well as in the following ways:
- With your Consent. We will share your information with third parties if and when you direct us to. For example, you may ask us to share your Personal Data when you wish to interact with other users or post certain information on social media.
- With our Affiliates. We may share your Personal Data with our Vendors as necessary to enable them to provide services to us. Vendors are third parties (other companies and individuals) that support the operation and maintenance of our website and delivery Services. We may allow certain third parties, such as manufacturers. They may elect to collect or use your information using our platform without our knowledge. These third parties are separately responsible for their own privacy policies and practices.
Your preferences about how we use your data are important to us. We offer the following choices with regard to your Personal Data.
- Access, modify, or delete your Personal Data. You can contact us to request to access, modify, or delete the Personal Data about you.
- Opt out of marketing. You can opt out of marketing communications by indicating your preference when you sign up. You may also contact us to opt out of our marketing communications at any time.
- To prevent location information from being collected by us at any time, you can turn off your device’s location-tracking functionality.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- To opt out of interest-based advertising, you can visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and follow NAI’s on-screen instructions. Note that if you opt out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising, but the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. In addition, if you opt out through NAI and later delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new device, you will need you opt out of interest-based advertising again.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook or Google Ads settings.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use reasonable organizational and technical security measures designed to preserve the security of your Personal Data, including without limitation, encryption technologies and authentication tools. Note, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Services.
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process Personal data about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the manner in which you use the Site. This means we collect and use your Personal data only where:
We need it to provide you the Site, including to operate the Site, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Site;
It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Company and to protect our legal rights and interests; You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or We need to process your Personal data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of Personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your Personal Data because we or a third party (e.g., your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Site. By using the Site you understand that your Personal data may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal data.
Children’s Online Privacy
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California laws, California residents can request information from us whether we have disclosed Personal Data to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. We will not sell or share your personal information with third-party companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California residents desiring to request further information about our compliance with these laws or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies are welcome to contact us using the contact information below.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
We provide links to third party websites operated by organizations not affiliated with STAUBER Best. We do not disclose your Personal Data to organizations operating such linked third-party websites. We do not review or endorse, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices of these organizations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by STAUBER Best through the Services.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
From time to time, we may modify this Privacy Statement to accommodate new technology, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other purposes. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that would impact your continued use of the Services, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes (including through email, push message, and/or by posting a notice directly to your account), and may also ask you to affirmatively consent to the changes at the time of your next login to the Services. By continuing to use the Services after such notice and/or consent, you agree to be bound by Privacy Statement as modified. If you do not agree with our changes to Privacy Statement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue use of the Services.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices. You can also contact us to exercise your privacy rights under applicable law. You can contact us by clicking here: contact us